Access Accommodation offers a wide variety of accommodation in over 10 different locations in Zones 1 and 2 of Central London. All apartments are self-contained and you will not share with anyone. Access Accommodation has a full support team to ensure your stay is comfortable. Please see below some frequently asked questions.
- What is the difference between a Hotel and a Serviced Apartment? A serviced apartment can be more cost effective than an equivalent hotel room, especially when staying for 7 days or more. Serviced apartments offer great savings. Our apartments come with fully equipped kitchen facilities meaning less need to eat out all the time. It offers more space, privacy and freedom. It is convenient, especially when travelling with a family, because the whole family can stay in one apartment.
- Do you have a minimum reservation period? Yes. We do require 3 nights minimum stay, but you can stay for as long as a year. It is also possible to extend your stay once you have arrived.
- How often will the apartment be cleaned? We offer a complimentary weekly service after 7 nights stay which includes linen change. If you wish for more frequent servicing there will be an additional cost.
- Do you provide bedding or towels? Yes. Full compliment of bedding and towels on arrival. This is replaced on the weekly service only.
- Do you provide cots for babies or small children? Yes, free of charge. Please let us know at the booking stage as these are in limited supply.
- Where do I check-in? Access City guests can check-in directly as there is a reception on-site, full details will be given to you on confirmation. For all other locations, we operate a central check-in location at our sister hotel The Best Western Burns Hotel. Please visit our check-in tab for more information. Check-in is from 4 pm.
- What happens if I need to cancel my booking? Please refer to our Terms page as cancellation policies depend on length of stay.
- What are the check-in and the check-out times? Check in is from 4pm and check out is by 10.30am. Check out can be extended but at a cost and is subject to availability.
- Can I get a refund if I leave earlier than expected? Refunds are NOT offered if you decide to leave earlier than your original booking dates.
- What equipment should I expect to find in the apartment? Our apartments are all fully furnished and equipped with cooking facilities, washer/dryer, and all modern conveniences such as television, internet access and incoming phone line. etc. Please see under “Features” on each location page.
- Is there wireless Broadband and is it free? Yes, and it is free of charge to all our guests.
- Can I extend my stay? Yes, but this is subject to availability, you will also be required to return to the check-in location to pay for any additional nights and sign a new registration form.
- Who do I Contact in an emergency? We have 24 hour Duty Manager and Maintenance Team – 0800 183 9955 – this number will be provided to you upon check in.
- If I have a maintenance problem, what should I do? Just call our emergency line and report the problem. It will be dealt as soon as we can.
- Are the apartments non-smoking? Yes. All the apartments are non-smoking.
- How do I get to the apartment from check-in? We offer a free private-taxi transfer from the check-in location to your apartment.
- What am I expected to do at check-out? You will be required to vacate the apartment by 10.30 am. You are to leave the apartment in a clean and tidy condition, ensuring all garbage is removed and all inventory washed and replaced. Failure to do so may result in additional charges. All sets of keys are to be left in the apartment on the dining table before you leave.
- Free transfer to your apartment from our central location
- 24-hour check-in
- 24-hour maintenance team
- Fully self-contained apartments
- Linen provided
- All the comforts of home
- Perfect for families
- Competitive rates against hotel
- Great locations within central London
At Access Accommodation, our dedicated team has over 30 years experience in the serviced apartments industry catering for a wide range of housing needs in central London. This experience is complimented with efficient and friendly service to make your stay with us more like a home away from home.